COOKIE TYPE MANAGEMENT POLICY
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, usually made up of letters and numbers, which is downloaded to the memory of a computer (or other equipment used for browsing online – mobile phone, tablet, etc.), when the user accesses a particular website.
Cookies are created when the browser displays a particular website. The website transmits information to the browser, which creates a text file. Each time the user accesses the respective website again, the browser accesses and transmits this file to the website server. In other words, the cookie can be viewed as an Internet user ID card, which announces the website each time the user returns to that site.
What is their purpose?
In the case of the purely informative use of our website, e.g. if you do not register, authenticate or otherwise transmit to us any additional information, we collect and process only the personal data that your browser and your internet provider transmit to our server. These are data that are technically necessary to be able to display our website and to guarantee your stability and security.
Specifically, this involves:
Technical data (IP addresses, date and time of access, content of the request for access, status of access / HTML status code, time zone difference with time of Greenwich meridian (GMT), amount of data transmitted during each session);
Information about the operating system / browser data (operating system, interface, browser, language and browser version).
In order to make all the functions of the website accessible and to fulfill our own obligations, we transmit your data to our service providers and in return we receive data from them.
We also store the data mentioned above in Log Files. This storage is done to ensure the functionality of the website and we use the data to optimize our presence on the Internet and to ensure its security. However, said data will not be stored together with other personal data.
Cookies can ensure faster and easier interaction between users and websites. For example, when a user authenticates to a particular website, the authentication data is stored in a cookie; subsequently, the user can access that site without having to login again.
In other cases, cookies can be used to store information about user activities on a particular web page, so that it can easily resume their respective activities at a later access to the site. Cookies tell the server what pages the user should look for, so that he does not have to remember this or browse the entire site from the beginning. Thus, cookies can be compared to “bookmarks” that tell the user exactly where he / she stayed on a website.
Types of cookies used on the website www.sferabusiness.ro
- WordPress platform
- Google Analytics
- (a) This website uses Google Analytics, an Internet data analysis service provided by Google Inc. ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and help analyze how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address will be first abbreviated by Google within a Member State of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the US and will be shortened only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operation of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide the website operator with additional services associated with the website and Internet usage.
- (b) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not corroborated with other Google data.
- (d) The Website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are still processed in abbreviated form so that a personal allocation can be excluded. To the extent that the data collected about you is of a personal nature, they are immediately deleted and deleted immediately.
- (e) We use Google Analytics to regularly review and improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US, Google is subject to the terms of the EU-US Shield Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is represented by Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- (f) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
and Privacy Statement: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Our site uses a shortcut to our Facebook page.
Use of social media extensions (plug-ins)
- (a) Currently we use the following extensions of social networks: Facebook. We use the so-called double click solution. This means that when you visit our page, no personal data is initially transmitted to the providers of those extensions. You can recognize the extension provider by marking the first letter or its logo on the box above. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the extension provider through the button. Only if you click on the marked area and activate it in this way, does the extension provider receive the information you have accessed on that website. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is encrypted immediately after collection, according to the respective provider. By activating the extension, your personal data is transferred from you to the respective extension provider and stored by it (in the US for US providers). Since the extension provider collects data primarily through cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the gray-marked box, using the security settings of your browser.
- (b) We have no influence on the data collected and the methods of data processing and we do not fully know the extent to which the data are collected, the purposes for which they are processed, nor the periods of their storage. Also, we have no information about deleting the data collected by the extension provider.
- (c) The extension provider stores the data collected about you in the form of user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or design of its own website according to the request. Such an evaluation is mainly done (also for non-logged in users) for advertising purposes and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact the extension provider to exercise this right. Through these extensions, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our services and make them more interesting for you as your user. The legal basis for the use of these extensions is constituted by Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- (d) Data is transferred whether or not you have an account with an extension provider and you are logged in at that point. If you have logged in through the extension provider, the data collected from us will be directly attributed to the account you have with the extension provider. If you click on the activation button and, for example, link to the page, the extension provider also stores this information in your user account and distributes it publicly to the people you have contacts with. We recommend that you exit regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button as this way you can avoid being allocated to your profile from the extension provider.
- (e) Further information regarding the purpose and object of data collection and processing by the extension provider can be found in the data protection statements of these providers, mentioned below. They will also provide you with more information about your rights in this regard and about setting options to protect your privacy.
- (f) The addresses of the providers of the respective extensions and the URL for the data protection information:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; more information on data collection by them:
as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo
Facebook submits to EU-US Privacy Shield,, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
- Included YouTube videos
- (a) We have included YouTube videos on our website, which are stored at http://www.youtube.com and can be streamed directly from our website www.sferabusiness.ro. These are all included in the “advanced privacy regime”, which means that no data about you, as a user, will be transferred to YouTube unless you are playing videos. Only when you run the clips will the data referred to in paragraph 2. be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
- (b) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information you have accessed, corresponding to the page of our website. In addition, the data specified in Point A of this declaration are transmitted. This is independent of the fact that YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or that there is no such account. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want this information to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data in the form of user profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and / or design of your own website as requested. Such an evaluation is mainly done (also for non-logged in users) for advertising purposes and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
All Internet browsing programs (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) allow its users to be able to control / delete / disable these cookies, for details use aboutcookies.org/.
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES?
Current browsers allow users to change their cookie settings. These are usually found in the “Help”, “Options” or “Preferences” menu within the browsers.
Below you will find information about cookies from the most popular browsers on the Internet:
GOOGLE CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
MOZILA FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/sterge-cookies-for-delete-information-stock-computer