“…the information and advice we received constantly helped us to “clarify” the uncertainties and to have a better direction. I am convinced that from now on we will have an equally beneficial collaboration.”
Andrei Moroianu – Head of Operations, CAFEA FORTUNA
Advisory & Mentoring
- Entrepreneurship: how to manage / restructure your business or team in times of change / crisis;
- Management: organization and communication with the team, at strategic, tactical, operational levels; monitoring of performance and progress; prioritizing tasks, etc.
- Skills development: increasing sales performance; advanced negotiation and persuasive communication skills; decision making, building action plans, monitoring implementation, etc.
Coaching & Advisory
- Performance coaching: how to make certain business decisions, decisions about the team climate, what to delegate, etc.
- Development coaching: career decisions or daily challenges, plans and ways of self-development, lateral movements in the organization (other roles, etc.);
- Consulting: building a performance appraisal system, how to provide feedback for performance, how to build an online survey to assess the level of satisfaction and engagement, how to build an Evaluation / Development Center, etc.
Diana Dodoc Stănculescu
NLP for business
- Increasing managerial and leadership skills: motivating and making decisions, managing difficult people, attracting individual talents, etc.
- Increasing communication skills: adapting to hostile or unmotivated groups, sending clear and mobilizing messages, managing the emotions of others, etc.
- Problem-solving: the focus of attention, correct prioritization, prevention of problems, development of the consultative style of interaction, etc.
We are not afraid to roll our sleeves up and implement solutions, whenever we receive the vote of confidence of our customers.
There are two major areas of expertise in which we work with our clients, in the form of consulting and mentoring:
(Cătălin Stancu, EMBA- Asebuss-Kennesaw University Atlanta)
- The transition from strategic objectives to action plans at a commercial level;
- Performance management and tools to increase performance; Commercial management process – implementation and monitoring; Managing the sales team for maximizing performance;
- Support in creating Customer Plans according to organizational objectives;
- Top-performer profile in the commercial department. Professional development plans.
- Diagnosis and intervention within the sales culture.
Human Capital Area
(Florin Glință, psiholog organizațional)
- Talent Management: Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Motivation and Retention;
- Diagnosis and intervention in boosting and improving the climate, satisfaction rate and employee engagement;
- Recruitment and Selection methodology diagnosis; Building a customized Assessment Center;
- Training Needs Analysis;
- Training and Development – functional audit.